Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarship
Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarship – Fall 2022, Winter 2023
Did you earn a high grade-point average in high school or previous postsecondary? If so, you may be eligible for an Entrance Scholarship in one of our degree programs!
Once you've applied for admission to any of the programs listed below, we'll automatically consider you for this award. There is no additional application required for this scholarship.
If you're a recipient of a degree entrance scholarship, you will be notified with your offer of admission.
Please note that Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarships are for full-time students enrolled in Year 1, Semester 1 only unless otherwise noted below. Degree Completion programs are not eligible unless specifically listed.
Applicable degree programs
To be eligible for the entrance scholarship, recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Have received an offer of admission to a specific Sheridan degree program, including notification of the entrance scholarship in the offer.
- Have achieved the required admission GPA threshold (or greater) at time of the offer of admission. (This is available in your Sheridan Application Portal.)
- Have met the Entrance Scholarship qualification based on the program-specific Admissions GPA of the 6 highest Grade 12 senior level credits, including required courses.
- Will be attending full-time postsecondary studies in Fall 2022 and paying full-time fees.
- Are Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
Information for scholarship recipients
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by the Admissions Office and will be required to complete the following:
- Accept the Offer of Admission by the expiry date noted at ontariocolleges.ca.
- Pay their fees or non-refundable tuition deposit by the due date on the invoice.
- Maintain their GPA, ensuring that their final GPA is equal to or greater than the required GPA threshold as explained in the Admissions criteria above.
- Entrance scholarships will be finalized once the tuition deposit has been paid and we’ve received final admissions grades.
- Those with Conditional Offers of Admission are required to meet the admissions conditions as set out on the Applicant Portal, or the offer and the scholarship may be revoked.
- Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarships will be awarded in two equal instalments posted to the Sheridan student account early in the first and second semesters. Students must remain full-time in semester two for the second instalment to be issued.
Terms and conditions
- Entrance scholarships are only eligible for the specific Sheridan Degree program, entrance level / semester as specified on your offer letter.
- Must be a full-time Year 1, Semester 1 student in the program/semester offered; or
- Must be a full-time Degree Completion student in the program/semester offered (for specific degree completion programs only, as listed above).