Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarship
Many of our degree programs offer entrance scholarships — ranging from $1,000–$3,000.
Eligible applicants are automatically considered for these scholarships based on their previous academic achievement (no separate application is required).
If you're a recipient of a degree entrance scholarship, you'll be notified with your offer of admission.
To be eligible for a degree entrance scholarship, you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Have received an offer of admission, to an eligible Sheridan degree program, that states that you're a recipient of the degree entrance scholarship.
- Meet all the admission requirements for your program, including the required admission GPA threshold (or greater) at the time of your offer of admission. (You can view this in your Sheridan Application Portal.)
- Have met the entrance scholarship qualification based on the program-specific admissions GPA of the six highest Grade 12 senior-level credits, including required courses.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student, paying full-time fees, for the program, entrance level and semester indicated in your offer of admission.
Eligible degree programs
The information provided here is for Fall 2024 and Winter 2025.
Note: Degree Completion programs are not eligible unless specifically listed.
Information for scholarship recipients
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by the Admissions Office and will be required to complete the following:
- Accept the Offer of Admission by the expiry date noted at ontariocolleges.ca.
- Pay their fees or non-refundable tuition deposit by the due date on the invoice.
- Maintain their GPA, ensuring that their final GPA is equal to or greater than the required GPA threshold as explained in the Admissions criteria above.
- Entrance scholarships will be finalized once the tuition deposit has been paid and we’ve received final admissions grades.
- Those with Conditional Offers of Admission are required to meet the admissions conditions as set out on the Applicant Portal, or the offer and the scholarship may be revoked.
- Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarships will be awarded in two equal instalments posted to the Sheridan student account early in the first and second semesters. Students must remain full-time in semester two for the second instalment to be issued.
Terms and conditions
- Entrance scholarships are only eligible for the specific Sheridan degree program, entrance level / semester as specified on your offer letter.
- Entrance scholarships are not transferable to a different program, entrance level / semester.
- Must be a full-time Year 1, Semester 1 student in the program/semester offered; or
- Must be a full-time Degree Completion student in the program/semester offered (for specific degree completion programs only, as listed above).