Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarship
Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarship – Fall 2020, Winter 2021
Applicable degree programs
Sheridan is pleased to provide an Entrance Scholarship to select applicants in the following degree programs:
|Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)||$2,500|
|Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engineering)||$2,500|
|Honours Bachelor of Business Administration programs in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources Management, Marketing Management, Supply Chain Management||$2,500|
|Honours Bachelor of Community Safety||$2,500|
|Honours Bachelor of Craft and Design programs in Ceramics, Furniture, Glass, Industrial Design and Textiles||$1,500|
|Honours Bachelor of Applied Information Sciences (information Systems Security)||$1,000|
|Honours Bachelor of Computer Science (Mobile Computing)||$1,000|
|Honours Bachelor of Photography||$1,500|
|Honours Bachelor of Health Sciences (Kinesiology and Health Promotion)||$1,500|
International applicants who are entering our Bachelor of Business Administration degrees may be eligible to receive a $2,000 Sheridan Entrance Scholarship. Please refer to the Scholarships and Academic Awards for International Students page for more information.
To be eligible for the entrance scholarship, recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Have received an offer of admission to a specific Sheridan degree program, including notification of the entrance scholarship in the offer.
- Have achieved an admission GPA of 80% or greater at time of the offer of admission.
- Have met the Entrance Scholarship qualification based on the program-specific Admissions GPA of the 6 highest Grade 12 senior level credits, including required courses.
- Will be attending full-time postsecondary studies in Fall 2020 and paying full-time fees.
- Are Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
Information for scholarship recipients
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by the Admissions Office and will be required to complete the following:
- Accept the Offer of Admission by the expiry date noted at ontariocolleges.ca.
- Pay their fees or non-refundable tuition deposit by the due date on the invoice.
- Maintain their GPA, ensuring that their final GPA is 80% or higher as explained in the Admissions criteria above.
- Entrance scholarships will be finalized once the tuition deposit has been paid and we’ve received final grades.
- Those with Conditional Offers of Admission are required to meet the admissions conditions as set out on the offer letter, or the offer and the scholarship may be revoked.
- Sheridan Degree Entrance Scholarships will be awarded in two equal instalments posted to the Sheridan student account early in the first and second semesters. Students must remain full-time in semester two for the second instalment to be issued.