What do we do?
Student Advisement can help you get started at Sheridan and stay on track with your educational plan and goals. We're your first point of contact whenever you need academic advice, answers and support.
We know unexpected breaks from class may be challenging to navigate and you may be worried about your courses being delivered in alternative formats. If you have any concerns or questions about your academics, Student Advisement can help. We can help you create a personalized plan for reaching your academic goals and help you navigate any changes you need to make to your program (e.g., adjusting your course load, taking a break from studies etc.).
We encourage all students to reach out to Student Advisement with ANY questions you may have. Students usually seek help when they:
- Have questions or concerns
- Need support but aren't sure where to start
- Are struggling with their classes or are at risk of failing their classes
- Feel they are not fitting in or making connections
- Need to navigate a college policy or process
- Are on probation and would like to get back on track
- Are considering dropping out or have been suspended
Information for current students
If you're a current Sheridan student, we encourage you to connect with Student Advisement through Sheridan Central — you'll also find many resources there to support your success.