What do we do?
Student Advisement can help you get started at Sheridan and stay on track with your educational plan and goals. We're your first point of contact whenever you need academic advice, answers and support.
We know unexpected breaks from class may be challenging to navigate and you may be worried about your courses being delivered in alternative formats. If you have any concerns or questions about your academics, Student Advisement can help. We can help you create a personalized plan for reaching your academic goals and help you navigate any changes you need to make to your program (e.g., adjusting your course load, taking a break from studies etc.).
Connect with the Student Advisement team
Phone: Please leave a voicemail and we will return your phone call within one business day
- Davis Campus: (905) 459 – 7533, EXT: 5400
- Hazel McCallion Campus (HMC): (905) 459 – 7533, EXT: 2528
- Trafalgar Road Campus: (905) 845 – 9430, EXT: 2557
We encourage all students to reach out to Student Advisement with ANY questions you may have. Students usually seek help when they:
- Have questions or concerns
- Need support but aren't sure where to start
- Are struggling with their classes or are at risk of failing their classes
- Feel they are not fitting in or making connections
- Need to navigate a college policy or process
- Are on probation and would like to get back on track
- Are considering dropping out or have been suspended
Remote learning resources
There are many resources available to help you keep up with your studies.