Students registered with the Accessible Learning Services (ALS), should follow these steps to book an exam:
Find out when your exam(s) will take place.
- Book your appointment AT LEAST SEVEN (7) DAYS IN ADVANCE. Click here for booking instructions.
- Download and complete the Exam Request Form. (Paper copy Exam Request forms are available from any Assessment Centre location.) On the form, select the accommodations you require for the test.
- Submit the Exam Request Form to your instructor either in person or by email AT LEAST SEVEN (7) DAYS IN ADVANCE.
- Your instructor will deliver the form and the test to the Assessment Centre before your scheduled date and time.
- On the day of your exam, be prepared to present a piece of valid photo ID.
Students are required to follow the procedures to allow enough time for the instructor to deliver the test to the Assessment Centre and allow the Assessment Centre staff to coordinate required accommodations for students (for example: scribe, reader, quiet room, CCTV, etc.).
What to bring: Valid photo ID
Fee: NO FEE
Booking Exams through OntarioLearn
OntarioLearn students should arrange their exams by calling 905-459-7533, ext. 2690.
What to bring: Photo ID
Fee for OntarioLearn exams (ALS and non-ALS): $75 as of September 1, 2017.
Missed Exams through Continuing and Professional Studies (CAPS)
- Approval must be granted by your instructor to complete your test/assignment/quiz on a day other than the original test date.
- Once approval has been granted, please contact the number below and a program officer will assist you in arranging your exam.
905-845-9430 x 2690 (Oakville calling area)
905-459-7533 x 2690 (Brampton calling area)
905-681-4611 x 2690 (Hamilton/Burlington calling area)
What to bring: Valid Photo ID
Fee for CAPS exams: There is no fee for ALS students enrolled in CAPS courses.
Assessment Centre Guidelines