Testing for Students with Documented Academic Accommodations
The Assessment Centre is offering in-person appointments for Sheridan students who have documented academic accommodations through the Accessible Learning Office.
Assessment Centre locations
- Davis Campus (Brampton), Room B117
- Hazel McCallion Campus (Mississauga), Room A246
- Trafalgar Campus (Oakville), Room BB26
In-person office hours for the Fall 2022 semester
Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
How to book an exam through the Assessment Centre
1. Reserve a seat through one of the following websites:
Walk-in appointments will not be accepted.
When you receive an automated confirmation email with your booking request, it will instruct you to check the details of the request for any errors, and then to forward it to your instructor.
Your instructor will open the email, verify the request, and follow an embedded link to a JotForm. From there, they will input all the test instructions and submit the form. The exam details will then be automatically forwarded to the appropriate Assessment Centre.
2. Online exam instructions must be submitted through JotForm. Paper-based exam files can be attached to the JotForm, or submitted after completing the JotForm using one of the following methods:
- In-person by the Professor or Sheridan Designate to the campus where the exam is to be administered:
- Davis Campus: Room B117
- Hazel McCallion Campus: Room A246
- Trafalgar Campus: Room BB26
- By drop box to the campus where the exam is to be administered. The drop boxes are located outside of each Assessment Centre and are checked between the hours of 8–9 a.m. daily on the days we are on campus.
- By JotForm (if you are not on campus) – exams can be uploaded through the JotForm application.
3. Exam files must be submitted 5 business days prior to the scheduled exam date. This allows the Assessment Centre time to print, process, and administer exams in a timely manner. Please note that exams received from students will not be administered.
Email submissions are monitored Monday through Friday (excluding weekends) between 3-4 p.m. daily. Exam files are accepted in WORD or PDF formats only.
4. Professors are asked to remind students that they must reserve a seat at least 7 days in advance of the write date.
There is NO fee for students writing exams with academic accommodations approved by the Accessible Learning Office (e.g. accommodations which may be identified through disability or other grounds identified in the Ontario Human Rights Code).
Students must present a valid photo ID.
If you have any questions, please email any of our Assessment Centres:
Davis Campus (Brampton)
905-459-7533, ext. 5288
Hazel McCallion Campus (Mississauga)
905-845-9430, ext. 2476
Trafalgar Campus (Oakville)
905-845-9430, ext. 8100