Our Davis, Hazel McCallion (HMC) and Trafalgar Campus Health Centres are now open for in-person appointments. However, all appointments will begin with a virtual consultation with a nurse, nurse practitioner or doctor, who will determine whether an in-person appointment is needed.
Students may call the Health Centres below to book an appointment.
Davis Campus (Brampton): 905-459-7533, x5153
- Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Hazel McCallion Campus (Mississauga): 905-845-9430, x5709
- Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Trafalgar Road Campus (Oakville): 905-459-7533, x2550
- Monday & Wednesday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Procedure for In-Person Appointments
If it is determined that an in-person appointment is needed, students will be pre-screened for symptoms of COVID-19 and instructed to come to campus.
Students attending an in-person consultation will be treated by a nurse at the entrance area, otherwise they will be directed to the Health Centre.
All students visiting the Health Centre for an in-person appointment must wear a mask or face covering, and wash/sanitize their hands upon entering the building.
If students feel ill on the day of their appointment, including experiencing COVID-19 symptoms according to Ontario’s self-assessment tool, they are asked to call the Health Centre in advance of coming to campus for further direction.
Remote Services Available
The following services are available remotely:
- Telephone and virtual visits with our doctors and nurse practitioner.
- Nurses are also available for consultation daily from 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Prescriptions may still be renewed, and many forms can still be processed.
For assistance, please call:
- Davis Campus (Brampton): 905-459-7533, x5153
- Hazel McCallion Campus (Mississauga): 905-845-9430, x5709
- Trafalgar Road Campus (Oakville): 905-459-7533, x2550
Please leave a message clearly stating your name and phone number, and we’ll return your call as soon as we can.
Questions about your health plan coverage?
Sheridan Health Centres offer a variety of services, including:
- Medical consultation: Physicians are available, by appointment for physical and mental health concerns. Registered Nurses can be seen on a drop-in basis.
- Mental health consultation: Students can approach The Health Centre for supportive counselling and mental health crisis intervention. The Health Centre also helps students manage their medical needs.
- Health teaching: Nurses provide information related to sexual health, wellness, nutrition and stress management.
- Products: The Health Centre provides students with birth control and counselling, pregnancy tests, emergency contraception, and pap smears.
For more information about health services and supports, login to Sheridan Central.
All services are strictly confidential and no information is released to anyone without the patient's written authorization unless required by law. You can access the Personal Health Information Privacy Act (PHIPA) to review information concerning Sheridan's privacy and personal health information practices.