Get the total Canadian college experience — live in residence.
Sheridan's residences feature modern, clean facilities, a safe, smoke-free environment, and fully furnished suites with common kitchen and laundry facilities.
International students are provided with all the basics needed to establish a life conducive to study abroad. When you arrive at Sheridan College residence, a member of the residence team will greet you and provide you with the keys to your new home.
Sheridan College residence is proud to offer international students a complimentary welcome package that includes some items to get you started for life in residence, including:*
- Bedding (1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 2 pillow cases, 1 comforter)
- 2 pillows
- 1 bath towel
- 1 shower curtain and 1 set of shower curtain hooks
*This complimentary package is only for new international students who are moving into residence in September and staying for the full academic year (September–April).
*Please note: availability and items included in the welcome package are subject to change.
How to apply to live in residence
You must submit your residence application online with a $100 CDN non-refundable application fee. If you're coming for eight-week sessions of ESL/EAP or for the summer semester, please contact the residence directly for details on availability
Please provide the following information to your bank:
- Account Name: Sheridan College
- Bank Name: Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, 197 Lakeshore Road East, Oakville, ON L6J 5E8 Canada
- Bank Number: 010
- Bank Transit Number: 00162
- Swift Code: CIBCCATT
- Account Number: 83-00615 (Transfer tuition fees in Canadian Dollars)
- Message to Bank: Residence fee for:
- Student ID Number
- Student Name
- Date of Birth
Please send a copy of the wire transfer details, along with your date of birth and your Sheridan student ID number to: