Sheridan Retirees' Association
The aim of the Sheridan Retirees' Association (SRA) is to provide opportunities for retirees to stay connected with each other and the College.
Join the Sheridan Retirees' Association
It's free to join and all Sheridan retirees are welcome! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and become a member. Let us know if you’re also interested in helping organize activities.
- Retirees receive invitations to selected College events and to those organized by the SRA
- Enjoy member benefits by registering for a Perkopolis membership to enjoy great savings on entertainment, travel, attractions, shopping, health, wellness, sport and more!
Join other members of the SRA on Facebook
Log in to your Facebook account to view the group page.
SRA Gives Back!
In 2019, the Sheridan Retirees' Association committed to giving back to Sheridan by establishing an academic award to support Sheridan students. Thanks to the collective donations from members, we continue to present a Sheridan Retirees' Association Award annually. Your donation plays a vital role in helping Sheridan students reach their full potential. As an award donor, your support means the world to our student recipients.
Sheridan News & Events
- Find out about upcoming Sheridan events and follow Sheridan in the news, on social media and read Sheridan blogs.
- Theatre Sheridan productions run on select dates from November – April. View details and purchase theatre tickets.
- The Sheridan Centre for Elder Research, located at the Trafalgar Road Campus, hosts regular events.
The Ontario College Retirees' Association (OCRA)
The OCRA is open to all support, administrative and faculty retirees from the 24 community colleges in Ontario and to retirees from related organizations who receive a pension from the CAAT Pension Plan. Visit the OCRA's website for more information.