First Year Lifeline
How can I be successful in my classes?
- I need a tutor for help in a subject area or specific class
- I need help with research, citing sources to avoid plagiarism, or using the library
- I need information on academic integrity at Sheridan
- I have a documented disability and need academic accommodations
- I need information on grade requirements
- I want to read Sheridan's academic policies
- I want to know more about the Student Code of Conduct
- I'd like tips to improve my time management skills
- I'd like to learn how to take better notes
- I want to view my program requirements
- I need to contact my Program Coordinator, Academic Advisor, or Instructor
(the name of your Program Coordinator is listed in your myStudent Centre)
Who can I talk to if I need advice?
- I need to talk to someone about my grades, dropping classes, changing programs, etc.
- I need to talk to someone about a personal concern that is impacting my studies
- I have questions about international study and work permits, letters of attendance & more
- I need to talk to someone about my job search or exploring career options
- I am a Status/Non-Status (or unsure) First Nations, Metis, or Inuit student looking for emotional, spiritual, academic or financial support.
How can I afford my education?
- I want to apply to the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- I want to apply for a financial scholarship, award, or bursary
- I need to find a job
Is there help for Sheridan's technology?
- I want to access my Sheridan Email
- I need help connecting to Sheridan’s network
- I need help printing on campus
- I need help resetting my Sheridan Username/Password
- I need help with my laptop
- I am looking for SLATE
I'd like help, but I don't know who to ask.
Visit Student Advisement for answers to all your Sheridan-related questions. We'll point you in the right direction!