Fire Safety Online Form
Individualized Fire Evacuation Plan Request Form
Sheridan College recognizes that our students, staff and visitors may require assistance to evacuate in the event of fire. If you require assistance to evacuate during a fire, an individualized emergency plan can be developed at your request. Please note that this opportunity is also available for those who temporarily require assistance such as those with broken bones, illness or recent surgery. In these circumstances an individualized emergency response plan will be put in place for the duration of the disability.
- To initiate the development of an individualized fire plan please complete the online form below or download the form in Acrobat Reader format (PDF, 175Kb).
- Once you submit the form, you will receive a confirmation email that your request has been received.
- Within one week, the Chief Risk Officer will provide you with the draft version of your individualized emergency plan.
- You will review the draft Plan within one week and either accept the plan or seek adjustments.
- The completed plan will be signed by you, the Chief Risk Officer, and any emergency assistants. (if necessary).
- The plan is not considered final until signed by the student and the Chief Risk Officer.