LinkedIn Webinar: Hack the Hiring Process with LinkedIn
Date: Oct. 5, 2022
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Jeremy Schifeling and Omar Garriott led education marketing at LinkedIn, so they saw first-hand how powerful a tool LinkedIn is for students and alumni going after the world's most competitive jobs. Now, they've compiled the advanced techniques they learned inside LinkedIn to help you in your career. From understanding how recruiters use the platform, to getting an edge in any hiring process, get a crash course in LinkedIn's essential techniques.
Join us to discover:
- The special $10,000 recruiter version of LinkedIn that can make or break your chances of getting noticed.
- The two parts of your profile that drive most of LinkedIn’s search algorithm - and the one part that doesn’t matter (but that millions of users waste time on)!
- The Boolean search techniques that can help you track down any company insider, 10Xing your chances of landing an interview.
- And much more!
Why This Isn't a Standard Webinar (And Why You Should Join Live!):
As former teachers, Jeremy and Omar make sure that every session is highly engaging and that all their advice is 100% actionable. As such, you can expect to:
- Participate in live roleplays
- Make changes to your LinkedIn profile that will immediately start attracting recruiters
- Work on techniques that will 10X your chances of getting interviews at any organization
Plus, they’ll be giving away multiple copies of their book, Linked: Conquer LinkedIn. Get Your Dream Job. Own Your Future. But you need to join live, in order to win!
Want to Get a Head Start?
Be sure to get your profile graded for free - so you know where to focus your efforts!
Date: Wednesday, October 5
Time: 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
Proudly sponsored by