IRCC updates to study permit process
On January 22, 2024, the Government of Canada announced changes to the study permit process and post-graduate work permit program (PGWPs).
Read more: IRCC updates and frequently asked questions.
Welcome to Sheridan!
Your decision to join our exciting and diverse community makes us stronger. You'll be part of an exceptional learning experience designed to support you in reaching your goals and prepare you to confidently navigate a rapidly changing world.
From admission through to your arrival in Canada, and all the way to graduation, we are here to help!
New for 2023–2024
- International Entrance Scholarship
- International tuition reduction
- Two-year Post-graduate Certificate Bundles
- Sheridan at CCTT
International Services is a dedicated team of Regulated International Student Immigration Advisors who support international students through every step of their journey by providing:
- Comprehensive one-on-one immigration advising on study and work permits (co-op and post-graduation), electronic travel authorizations (ETAs) and temporary resident visas (TRV).
- A wide variety of immigration workshops and consultations.
- Information and support on the international health insurance plan (guard.me), Social Insurance Number (SIN), and other important areas of international student life in Canada.
- Connections with off-campus community agencies to support Sheridan international students through supplementary services available in the community for newcomers and their families.
Current Sheridan international students can connect with International Services through Sheridan Central.
We can also help you:
- Choose the career-oriented program that's right for you.
- Review admission requirements and apply to your program.
- Become familiar with your new surroundings and Sheridan's campuses through New Student Orientation.
- Learn how to get academic help from a Peer Mentor or become a Peer Mentor yourself.
- Get involved in social activities and clubs.
- Find information about fees, scholarships, housing and more.