- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communication)
- Master of Science (Software Engineering)
- Software developer working in Telecom/Networking/Medical domain involving projects in various technologies and platforms for 5 + years
- Professor with experience in a variety of courses in programming, database design and implementation, data structures, web design, Operation systems, Computer architecture, Cloud architecture.
- Capstone supervisor for Mobile computing degree and SDNE diploma programs
- Course lead for Java programming course, curriculum development for Java
- Principal investigator in CMI for Cloud DX project
- Tech chair for the Skills Ontario Cloud computing contest
Contributions to research
- Principle investigator for CloudDX project and involved in design and implementation of Mobile/Web and Hololens components of the application.
- Involved in various demonstrations of the project to industry leaders and research stakeholders.
- Co-authored : MiVitals–Mixed Reality Interface for Vitals Monitoring: A HoloLens based Prototype for Healthcare Practices