Hazel McCallion to be installed as Sheridan's Inaugural Chancellor on June 6
Hazel McCallion, former Mayor of Mississauga, is taking on a new challenge at the age of 95. She will be formally installed as Sheridan’s inaugural Chancellor in a special ceremony taking place ahead of the college’s Convocation ceremonies early next week.
As Chancellor, Ms. McCallion will serve as ceremonial leader of the institution, and will preside over Sheridan’s annual Convocation ceremonies. The Chancellor is a voluntary, unpaid role, with a term of three years.
Date: Monday, June 6
Time: 11:00 am – 11:45 am
Location: Hammerson Hall, Living Arts Centre, 4141 Living Arts Dr., Mississauga, ON L5B 4B8
The Chancellor and Sheridan’s President and Vice Chancellor, Dr. Jeff Zabudsky, will be available for interviews immediately following the ceremony.
- Technical Production staff, students ensuring that the shows can go on
- The power of story and the ampersand: Creative Writing & Publishing students share their inspirations and successes
- HR grads share tips for nailing your virtual job hunt
- Brant | Halton | Peel Partnership Allocates $715,550 Through the Federal Investment Readiness Program
- Showing Sheridan spirit: Business students earn national Enactus award