Sheridan Alumni invited to discover the power of creativity
Sheridan’s journey to become a university is infused by the Creative Campus, a concept that embraces the power of creativity and aims to embed it into every aspect of the Sheridan experience.
On October 29, Sheridan invites its alumni to discover their own creative powers at a special event taking place at the Hazel McCallion Campus in Mississauga.
They’ll learn why creativity is considered a vital 21st century skill from Sheridan’s Distinguished Visiting Scholar, Dr. Gerard Puccio, Department Chair of the International Center for Studies in Creativity, Buffalo State SUNY.
Sheridan’s President and CEO, Dr. Jeff Zabudsky, will share how creativity is informing the expansion of the Hazel McCallion Campus.
6:30 pm – Networking Reception
7:00 pm – Explore Sheridan’s Journey and Creative Campus with Dr. Jeff Zabudsky
Discover Your Creative Self with Dr. Gerrard Puccio
8:00 PM - Reception and Campus Tours
Hazel McCallion Campus
4180 Duke of York Boulevard
Mississauga, ON L5B 0G5
- Sheridan to offer Canada’s first osteopathy degree in the postsecondary system
- Sheridan tops Forbes Canada's Best Employers list
- Sheridan ranks #1 in research partnerships and industry research income in annual college rankings
- How animation alumna Tale Linh Do brings her visions to life
- Sheridan alumni nominated for more than 60 Canadian Screen Awards