Sheridan Alumni invited to discover the power of creativity
Sheridan’s journey to become a university is infused by the Creative Campus, a concept that embraces the power of creativity and aims to embed it into every aspect of the Sheridan experience.
On October 29, Sheridan invites its alumni to discover their own creative powers at a special event taking place at the Hazel McCallion Campus in Mississauga.
They’ll learn why creativity is considered a vital 21st century skill from Sheridan’s Distinguished Visiting Scholar, Dr. Gerard Puccio, Department Chair of the International Center for Studies in Creativity, Buffalo State SUNY.
Sheridan’s President and CEO, Dr. Jeff Zabudsky, will share how creativity is informing the expansion of the Hazel McCallion Campus.
6:30 pm – Networking Reception
7:00 pm – Explore Sheridan’s Journey and Creative Campus with Dr. Jeff Zabudsky
Discover Your Creative Self with Dr. Gerrard Puccio
8:00 PM - Reception and Campus Tours
Hazel McCallion Campus
4180 Duke of York Boulevard
Mississauga, ON L5B 0G5
- Sheridan and CCTT partnering to fill Ontario’s skilled trades gap
- Preparing for liftoff: The ideology behind Sheridan’s revolutionary osteopathy degree
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year