Board of Governors Golf Tournament raises funds for HMC Expansion
At the sold-out Sheridan Board of Governors’ Golf Tournament last Thursday, Sheridan vendors, donors and friends enjoyed the perfect day on the links at RattleSnake Point Golf Club. Raising $40,000 to support the Hazel McCallion Campus expansion, golfers also raised $2,000 for a student scholarship by participating in the Hole in One Raffle. Golfers were treated to displays from Sheridan’s Centre for Advanced Manufacturing, whose students launched a drone above the course to capture all the action. Footage from the drone can be seen here. They also enjoyed the photography of fourth year Bachelor of Photography student Catherine Flanigan, who was on the course capturing the best golf shots of the day.
The tournament was sponsored by Bondfield Construction (lead sponsor), Grenville, Giffels Westpro, Macquarie, Campus Living Centres, Primary Response, Compass Group, Cisco, Cooksville Interiors and Adobe.
- Sheridan to offer Canada’s first osteopathy degree in the postsecondary system
- Sheridan tops Forbes Canada's Best Employers list
- Sheridan ranks #1 in research partnerships and industry research income in annual college rankings
- How animation alumna Tale Linh Do brings her visions to life
- Sheridan alumni nominated for more than 60 Canadian Screen Awards