Board of Governors Golf Tournament raises funds for HMC Expansion
At the sold-out Sheridan Board of Governors’ Golf Tournament last Thursday, Sheridan vendors, donors and friends enjoyed the perfect day on the links at RattleSnake Point Golf Club. Raising $40,000 to support the Hazel McCallion Campus expansion, golfers also raised $2,000 for a student scholarship by participating in the Hole in One Raffle. Golfers were treated to displays from Sheridan’s Centre for Advanced Manufacturing, whose students launched a drone above the course to capture all the action. Footage from the drone can be seen here. They also enjoyed the photography of fourth year Bachelor of Photography student Catherine Flanigan, who was on the course capturing the best golf shots of the day.
The tournament was sponsored by Bondfield Construction (lead sponsor), Grenville, Giffels Westpro, Macquarie, Campus Living Centres, Primary Response, Compass Group, Cisco, Cooksville Interiors and Adobe.
- Playing with fire: Gearing up for a second season of Blown Away
- Sheridan celebrates second season of Netflix series “Blown Away”
- Sheridan soars to 14th spot on Forbes’ Canada's Best Employers list
- Partnership with McMaster University opens degree pathways to Sheridan General Arts and Science graduates
- Breaking down barriers: How an inclusive environment created new opportunities
Stories you may like
Designing hope and a future at Sunrise
Bachelor of Interior Design students Sarah Butt and Shelby MacTavish were presented with the opportunity to design a state-of-the-art facility at Sunrise Therapeutic Riding & Learning Centre as part of Sheridan’s Virtual Internship Program
HR grads share tips for nailing your virtual job hunt
We asked some of our expert alumni working in human resources for their advice on acing the job hunt.