Board of Governors Golf Tournament raises funds for HMC Expansion
At the sold-out Sheridan Board of Governors’ Golf Tournament last Thursday, Sheridan vendors, donors and friends enjoyed the perfect day on the links at RattleSnake Point Golf Club. Raising $40,000 to support the Hazel McCallion Campus expansion, golfers also raised $2,000 for a student scholarship by participating in the Hole in One Raffle. Golfers were treated to displays from Sheridan’s Centre for Advanced Manufacturing, whose students launched a drone above the course to capture all the action. Footage from the drone can be seen here. They also enjoyed the photography of fourth year Bachelor of Photography student Catherine Flanigan, who was on the course capturing the best golf shots of the day.
The tournament was sponsored by Bondfield Construction (lead sponsor), Grenville, Giffels Westpro, Macquarie, Campus Living Centres, Primary Response, Compass Group, Cisco, Cooksville Interiors and Adobe.
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan offers youth summer camps
- Muthana Zouri joins Sheridan as Dean of the Pilon School of Business