Sheridan's "Curiosities" blog wins CASE Gold Accolade Award
Sheridan has won three Accolade Awards from CASE District II, including the Gold Award for its Curiosities blog. The 2015 award winners were announced on the CASE District II website today: http://bit.ly/1bAX5TU.
The Gold Award was presented in the Blog category. Sheridan was also recognized with a Bronze Award in the Institutional Identity/Branding Programs category for its new Sheridan|Get Creative brand initiative, and with an Honourable Mention in the Website: Publications/Special Purpose category for its Ovation Alumni Magazine.
The Curiosities blog was conceived as a channel through which to showcase a kaleidoscope of ideas and perspectives that reflect the Sheridan community – faculty, students and staff. The judges praised it as “a colorful, creative blog that reflects the school’s creative mission. The graphics and photos are inviting; the blog entries are lively and well written.”
CASE is the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education, a North American organization of advancement professionals in the areas of alumni relations, communications, and philanthropy. CASE District II is a regional division of CASE, and draws its members from educational institutions in the eastern United States and Ontario.
- Playing with fire: Gearing up for a second season of Blown Away
- Sheridan celebrates second season of Netflix series “Blown Away”
- Sheridan soars to 14th spot on Forbes’ Canada's Best Employers list
- Partnership with McMaster University opens degree pathways to Sheridan General Arts and Science graduates
- Breaking down barriers: How an inclusive environment created new opportunities