Sheridan Opens Doors to Prospective Students during Fall Open House this Saturday
Sheridan is hosting its Fall Open House for prospective students on Saturday, November 15 from 11 am – 3 pm, at its three campuses: Davis Campus in Brampton, Hazel McCallion Campus in Mississauga, and Trafalgar Campus in Oakville.
The Open Houses provide students and their families with the opportunity to take a general campus tour, visit different program areas, and speak with faculty to learn more about programs of interest. Prospective students can also learn about Financial Aid services, either by attending an information session or by speaking with an advisor.
Information about Sheridan’s wide range of student services will also be available, including accessible learning, student advisement, library services, co-op, career centre, peer tutoring and student residence.
Parking at all campuses will be free during Open House hours, and food services will be open.
- Sheridan and CCTT partnering to fill Ontario’s skilled trades gap
- Preparing for liftoff: The ideology behind Sheridan’s revolutionary osteopathy degree
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year