Statement Regarding Arrest of Former Employee
On Tuesday, September 30, Sheridan College learned that the Toronto Police Service arrested David Ralph Cole, 77, of Toronto as part of a historic sexual assault investigation. Mr. Cole is a former employee of Sheridan College, having worked as a department head at the Oakville campus from 1974-87.
Sheridan College will continue to work with the Toronto Police Service to assist in any way possible with this investigation. We encourage anyone with information to contact police at 416-808-2300, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or by texting TOR and a message to CRIMES (274637).
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan offers youth summer camps
- Sheridan to celebrate more than 6,200 graduates during 2023 Spring Convocation
Stories you may like
Designing better experiences
Sheridan is home to Canada's first undergraduate degree in Experiential Design, a rapidly growing field in which designers create multi-sensory physical environments that communicate.
Made in CAMDT: Six projects that demonstrate innovative possibilities at Sheridan’s advanced manufacturing hub
Finding solutions to industry problems is at the core of the innovative work actioned by Sheridan faculty, students and staff at the Centre for Advanced Manufacturing and Design Technologies (CAMDT).