Statement Regarding Arrest of Former Employee
On Tuesday, September 30, Sheridan College learned that the Toronto Police Service arrested David Ralph Cole, 77, of Toronto as part of a historic sexual assault investigation. Mr. Cole is a former employee of Sheridan College, having worked as a department head at the Oakville campus from 1974-87.
Sheridan College will continue to work with the Toronto Police Service to assist in any way possible with this investigation. We encourage anyone with information to contact police at 416-808-2300, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or by texting TOR and a message to CRIMES (274637).
- Sheridan to offer Canada’s first osteopathy degree in the postsecondary system
- Sheridan tops Forbes Canada's Best Employers list
- Sheridan ranks #1 in research partnerships and industry research income in annual college rankings
- How animation alumna Tale Linh Do brings her visions to life
- Sheridan alumni nominated for more than 60 Canadian Screen Awards
Stories you may like
Reading the bones
As a young child, Jaime Ginter was into solving mysteries and digging in the dirt, but it wasn’t until she...
Oakville's Sheridan College tackling skilled workers shortage through new partnership
Oakville's Sheridan College will partner with the Canadian College of Technology and Trades (CCTT) in an effort to address the shortfall of skilled workers in Ontario.
Oakville college professor to participate in prestigious workshop at Festival de Cannes
Sheridan Honours Bachelor of Film and Television professor, Sibel Guvenc is one of ten film producers from across the world invited to take part in a prestigious series of workshops at the Festival de Cannes (Cannes Film Festival) in France.