Learn Effective Strategies for Marketing to Mature Consumers with Sheridan’s Cathryn Oliver
Sheridan College will be hosting a session on market segmentation at the Business of Aging: Information Exchange Network (BA:IEN) quarterly meeting. Cathryn Oliver, from Sheridan’s Faculty of Business and the BA:IEN co-lead, will speak about common mistakes made when businesses attempt to market to older consumers, and how to develop target audience profiles to improve marketing strategies. The session is only $15 for non-members and is a primer session for the Age Aware Summit taking place at Sheridan College’s Trafalgar Campus on June 12, 2014.
When: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 from 8 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Where: Room A319 at Sheridan’s Hazel McCallion Campus in Mississauga
4180 Duke of York Boulevard, Mississauga Ontario, L5B 0G5
What: Remarks by Cathryn Oliver from Sheridan’s Faculty of Business and BA:IEN Co-Lead
Please RSVP by April 23 to Paulina Camino at 905.845.9430 x 8617 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BA:IEN connects business and industry leaders to exchange ideas, information and resources related to the needs and wants of mature consumers and their families.
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan offers youth summer camps
- Sheridan to celebrate more than 6,200 graduates during 2023 Spring Convocation