Sheridan’s Students Showcase their Work at the 2014 Arts Open House and Craft Sale
Sheridan students and alumni will be showcasing their work at an open house and craft sale on Saturday, April 26 at Sheridan’s Trafalgar Campus in Oakville. Attendees will see arts students in action – the event includes a glass-blowing demonstration, screenings of student films, and a live news broadcast by journalism students. You can get your caricature drawn by a Sheridan Animation student or learn more about a Sheridan arts program by chatting with students and coordinators. Glass, ceramic, textile, and furniture artwork by graduating students will also be on display, and many unique art and craft pieces by current students and alumni will be available for purchase.
When: Saturday, April 26, 2014 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Locations throughout Sheridan’s Trafalgar Campus in Oakville, 1430 Trafalgar Road
Who: Current students and alumni from the Bachelor of Animation, Bachelor of Photography, Art Fundamentals, and Crafts and Design – Glass programs
What: A day of demonstrations, displays, art and craft sales, and studio tours featuring the work of Sheridan’s present and past arts students
Sheridan’s Faculty of Art, Animation, and Design
Sheridan’s Faculty of Animation, Arts and Design is the largest arts school in Canada and only the second in Canada to earn membership in the U.S.-based National Association of Schools of Arts and Design (NASAD).
- Technical Production staff, students ensuring that the shows can go on
- The power of story and the ampersand: Creative Writing & Publishing students share their inspirations and successes
- HR grads share tips for nailing your virtual job hunt
- Brant | Halton | Peel Partnership Allocates $715,550 Through the Federal Investment Readiness Program
- Showing Sheridan spirit: Business students earn national Enactus award