Campus Security Townhall Meeting
Location: Sheridan College Gymnasium
1430 Trafalgar Rd Oakville
Time: 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Sheridan President and CEO is hosting a Town Hall meeting for the Sheridan community and broader public to discuss security issues related to the recent attacks in the campus vicinity. Halton Regional Police representatives will also be in attendance to report on their efforts to solve these issues.
The public is welcome to attend the Town Hall meeting. This meeting will be an opportunity for stakeholders to address the students and community, discuss safety plans and tips and further discuss strategies in getting important information out in a timely manner by way of social media, etc.
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan offers youth summer camps
- Sheridan to celebrate more than 6,200 graduates during 2023 Spring Convocation