Campus Security Townhall Meeting
Location: Sheridan College Gymnasium
1430 Trafalgar Rd Oakville
Time: 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Sheridan President and CEO is hosting a Town Hall meeting for the Sheridan community and broader public to discuss security issues related to the recent attacks in the campus vicinity. Halton Regional Police representatives will also be in attendance to report on their efforts to solve these issues.
The public is welcome to attend the Town Hall meeting. This meeting will be an opportunity for stakeholders to address the students and community, discuss safety plans and tips and further discuss strategies in getting important information out in a timely manner by way of social media, etc.
- Playing with fire: Gearing up for a second season of Blown Away
- Sheridan celebrates second season of Netflix series “Blown Away”
- Sheridan soars to 14th spot on Forbes’ Canada's Best Employers list
- Partnership with McMaster University opens degree pathways to Sheridan General Arts and Science graduates
- Breaking down barriers: How an inclusive environment created new opportunities