Campus Security Townhall Meeting
Location: Sheridan College Gymnasium
1430 Trafalgar Rd Oakville
Time: 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Sheridan President and CEO is hosting a Town Hall meeting for the Sheridan community and broader public to discuss security issues related to the recent attacks in the campus vicinity. Halton Regional Police representatives will also be in attendance to report on their efforts to solve these issues.
The public is welcome to attend the Town Hall meeting. This meeting will be an opportunity for stakeholders to address the students and community, discuss safety plans and tips and further discuss strategies in getting important information out in a timely manner by way of social media, etc.
- Sheridan to offer Canada’s first osteopathy degree in the postsecondary system
- Sheridan tops Forbes Canada's Best Employers list
- Sheridan ranks #1 in research partnerships and industry research income in annual college rankings
- How animation alumna Tale Linh Do brings her visions to life
- Sheridan alumni nominated for more than 60 Canadian Screen Awards