Creativity on Display at Arts Open House and Sale
Student creativity will be on display in this annual eventFor Immediate Release: April 9, 2013
Sheridan College will open its doors to the public for its annual Arts Open House and Craft Sale event on Saturday, April 27 at the Trafalgar Road Campus. Parking and admission to the event are free, and doors are open from 10 am to 4 pm.
The day will feature a wide variety of artistic displays from students in Craft and Design, Art and Art History, Visual and Creative Arts, Bachelor of Animation, Bachelor of Design, and Art Fundamentals. Visitors will have the opportunity to see demonstrations of glass-blowing and flame-working in the Glass Studio, as well as drawing, printing and painting.
Visitors can also purchase unique art and craft pieces during the Student and Alumni Craft Sale, which runs all day in the cafeteria.
Sheridan College is home to Canada’s largest arts school, with more than 4,000 full-time students enrolled in a wide range of artistic disciplines, including animation, illustration, crafts and design, music theatre, film and television production, and visual and creative arts.
- Sheridan to offer Canada’s first osteopathy degree in the postsecondary system
- Sheridan tops Forbes Canada's Best Employers list
- Sheridan ranks #1 in research partnerships and industry research income in annual college rankings
- How animation alumna Tale Linh Do brings her visions to life
- Sheridan alumni nominated for more than 60 Canadian Screen Awards