Member of Sheridan Board of Governors Appointed to Senate of Canada
Prime Minister Harper today announced Victor Oh's appointment to the SenateFor Immediate Release: January 25, 2013
It was announced today that Victor Oh, a member of Sheridan's Board of Governors, has been appointed to the Senate of Canada.
“On behalf of Sheridan College, I want to congratulate Victor Oh on his Senate appointment. Mr. Oh is a valued member of Sheridan’s Board of Governors, and our institution has benefitted significantly from his leadership. Mr. Oh’s business acumen, expansive worldview and extensive history of community involvement make him ideally suited to serve as a Senator,” said Dr. Jeff Zabudsky, President and CEO of Sheridan.
Click here to read more.
- Playing with fire: Gearing up for a second season of Blown Away
- Sheridan celebrates second season of Netflix series “Blown Away”
- Update on Sheridan planning for fall 2021 semester
- Sheridan soars to 14th spot on Forbes’ Canada's Best Employers list
- Partnership with McMaster University opens degree pathways
Stories you may like
Sheridan welcomes inspirational poet and spoken word artist, Wali Shah to launch Youth Amplified
Sheridan is formalizing its commitment to breaking down barriers to postsecondary education by officially launching Youth Amplified.
Governance changes at Sheridan
Sheridan takes tremendous pride in governance excellence and places a deep value on effective collegial planning in decision-making.