Member of Sheridan Board of Governors Appointed to Senate of Canada
Prime Minister Harper today announced Victor Oh's appointment to the SenateFor Immediate Release: January 25, 2013
It was announced today that Victor Oh, a member of Sheridan's Board of Governors, has been appointed to the Senate of Canada.
“On behalf of Sheridan College, I want to congratulate Victor Oh on his Senate appointment. Mr. Oh is a valued member of Sheridan’s Board of Governors, and our institution has benefitted significantly from his leadership. Mr. Oh’s business acumen, expansive worldview and extensive history of community involvement make him ideally suited to serve as a Senator,” said Dr. Jeff Zabudsky, President and CEO of Sheridan.
Click here to read more.
- Sheridan and CCTT partnering to fill Ontario’s skilled trades gap
- Preparing for liftoff: The ideology behind Sheridan’s revolutionary osteopathy degree
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year
Stories you may like
Sheridan celebrates $2M gift from Magna in support of Skilled Trades
In honour of a $2M gift from automotive technology supplier Magna to boost the skilled trades, Sheridan has re-named its suite of Skilled Trades programs as the Magna School for the Skilled Trades. The Skilled Trades Centre at Sheridan’s Davis Campus in Brampton has also been re-named the Magna Skilled Trades Centre.