Tim Hortons to be honoured at Sheridan Big Picture Gala
Sheridan College will present the Big Picture Award to Tim Hortons
For Immediate Release: October 16, 2012
Sheridan College will present the Big Picture Award to Tim Hortons at the Big Picture Gala on Thursday, October 18 at the Mississauga Convention Centre.
This annual event shines the spotlight on outstanding education, people and achievement, and recognizes innovators in business, technology, community services, and the arts “It will be a great honour for Sheridan to recognize Tim Hortons at this year’s Big Picture Gala,” says Dr. Jeff Zabudsky, President and CEO. “Not only are they leaders in their field who share our vision of creativity, excellence, and community involvement, they are also an iconic Canadian corporation. And as we celebrate all things Canadian at this year’s gala, there couldn’t be a more fitting recipient of this award.”
Proceeds from the Gala support Sheridan College and an exceptional educational experience for students. Funds raised will support campus expansion as well as enhanced academic programming, investment in new technologies, and increased access to scholarships for all students.
- Technical Production staff, students ensuring that the shows can go on
- The power of story and the ampersand: Creative Writing & Publishing students share their inspirations and successes
- HR grads share tips for nailing your virtual job hunt
- Brant | Halton | Peel Partnership Allocates $715,550 Through the Federal Investment Readiness Program
- Showing Sheridan spirit: Business students earn national Enactus award