Sheridan Ranked FIRST Among Top 100 Schools in the World for Animation
Sheridan's animation program ranked as best in the world by Animation Career Review
Sheridan is number one in the world for animation training, according to Animation Career Review. In its ranking of the top 100 schools released this week, the Review cited Sheridan as having the most sought after graduates by employers like Pixar, Disney and other prominent studios.
For Immediate Release: April 20, 2012
Animation Career Review conducted its analysis using a combination of school reviews, industry-reviewed lists like the Princeton Review, and through a survey of animation industry professionals and recruiters from companies like Pixar and DreamWorks.
To see the complete Top 100 list, visit http://animationcareerreview.com/articles/top-100-schools-animation-gaming-and-design
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan offers youth summer camps
- Sheridan to celebrate more than 6,200 graduates during 2023 Spring Convocation