Sheridan Administrator Wins a DiverseCity Fellowship
Joe Henry, Manager of Accessible Learning and Student Development at Sheridan, has been named one of 28 rising leaders to become a 2012 DiverseCity Fellow.For Immediate Release: January 24, 2012
Joe Henry, Manager of Accessible Learning and Student Development, has been named a 2012 DiverseCity Fellow. He joins a diverse cross-section of rising leaders who will work together to address the challenges facing the Toronto region.
In his role at Sheridan, Joe oversees supports to 1600 students with disabilities, and manages student leadership development and volunteer programming. He serves as Chair of the College Committee on Disability Issues and also volunteers with the United Way of Oakville and United Way of Milton.
Joe is a graduate of Sheridan's post-graduate Educational Assistant program, and holds a M.Ed. in Adult Education and Community Development from OISE/University of Toronto. He is currently completing his Doctorate in Education at NortheasternUniversity in Boston.
For more information on the 2012 DiverseCity Fellows program, click the link below:
- Get your shot at Sheridan: Pop-up COVID-19 vaccine clinic to open at Davis Campus in Brampton
- COVID-19 vaccine clinic pop-up at Sheridan’s Brampton campus marks halfway point
- Updated vaccine procedure at Sheridan
- Update on Sheridan planning for fall 2021 semester
- Sheridan to announce Fall 2021 program delivery modes by June 4