Hazel McCallion Campus Celebrates International Day of People with Disabilities
December 8, 2011Main Atrium, Hazel McCallion Campus, Mississauga
This year Accessible Learning Services at the Mississauga Campus will be celebrating IDPwD on Thursday, December 8th, 2011. We will be holding an Education and Awareness Fair, from 11:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. in the main area hosting different community agencies to share information, services and resources with the staff, students and faculty of Sheridan. In celebration and acknowledgement of the contributions, skills and achievements of people with disability we will have a session with alumni and current Sheridan students who have disabilities.
- Sheridan and CCTT partnering to fill Ontario’s skilled trades gap
- Preparing for liftoff: The ideology behind Sheridan’s revolutionary osteopathy degree
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year