Hazel McCallion Campus Celebrates International Day of People with Disabilities
December 8, 2011Main Atrium, Hazel McCallion Campus, Mississauga
This year Accessible Learning Services at the Mississauga Campus will be celebrating IDPwD on Thursday, December 8th, 2011. We will be holding an Education and Awareness Fair, from 11:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. in the main area hosting different community agencies to share information, services and resources with the staff, students and faculty of Sheridan. In celebration and acknowledgement of the contributions, skills and achievements of people with disability we will have a session with alumni and current Sheridan students who have disabilities.
- Update on Sheridan planning for fall 2021 semester
- Playing with fire: Gearing up for a second season of Blown Away
- Sheridan celebrates second season of Netflix series “Blown Away”
- Sheridan soars to 14th spot on Forbes’ Canada's Best Employers list
- Sheridan to announce Fall 2021 program delivery modes by June 4