Arts Open House and Crafts Sale April 30
On Saturday, April 30, Sheridan’s Faculty of Animation, Arts and Design will open its doors to the public for the annual Arts Open House and Crafts SaleFor Immediate Release: April 25, 2011
On Saturday, April 30, Sheridan’s Faculty of Animation, Arts and Design will open its doors to the public for the annual Arts Open House and Crafts Sale, taking place at the Trafalgar Road Campus, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Admission and parking are free.
The Arts Open House is an opportunity to view the work of up and coming artists in a wide range of disciplines, including animation, illustration, interior design, photography, and glass, ceramic, furniture and textile design. The Crafts Sale features unique and affordable one-of-a-kind pieces by students and alumni of the Crafts and Design program.
Sheridan’s Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design is the largest arts school in Canada, and second in North America only to the Savannah College of Art and Design. Its reputation for innovation and creativity has grown apace with enrolment over the past forty-plus years, thanks to the far-reaching success of its many graduates in a wide range of artistic fields. Today, the School enrolls some 4,200 full-time students each year, while thousands more take advantage of a wide variety of arts programming offered through continuing education.
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan offers youth summer camps
- Sheridan to celebrate more than 6,200 graduates during 2023 Spring Convocation