Sheridan Business Students Win Gold at 2010 Ontario Colleges Marketing Competition
The Sheridan School of Business took the Gold Cup Award for overall first place at OCMC 2010.For Immediate Release: November 22, 2010
The Sheridan School of Business took the Gold Cup Award for overall first place at OCMC 2010, winning four Gold Awards, two Silver Awards, three Bronze Awards and one 4th place standing in a field of 13 competing colleges at the 31st annual Ontario Colleges’ Marketing Competition. This year's event was held at the Delta Meadowvale in Mississauga, and hosted by Sheridan College.
Sheridan's Gold Cup Team
In all, the 18 member Sheridan Business OCMC team won nine awards and placed in the top five point-categories in 9 of the 11 competitive events, taking an unprecedented 69 points overall.
The Sheridan School of Business OCMC team, selected from top students in the Marketing and the Advertising programs included: Paras Ahuja, Brittany Bateman, Jayme Bennett, Chris Carre, Reanne Ghadban, Juno Jesuthasan, Shannon Mandau, Dane McBurnie, Anna Misheal, Aashish Nathwani, Stephen Palasti, Allisha Reddick, Christine Rowland, Nicholas Saary, Stephanie Smith, Douglas Sutcliffe, Jacci Vandergoot, and Michele Walkes.
- Get your shot at Sheridan: Pop-up COVID-19 vaccine clinic to open at Davis Campus in Brampton
- COVID-19 vaccine clinic pop-up at Sheridan’s Brampton campus marks halfway point
- Updated vaccine procedure at Sheridan
- Update on Sheridan planning for fall 2021 semester
- Sheridan to announce Fall 2021 program delivery modes by June 4