Sheridan to participate in Earth Hour 2010
Sheridan is turning out the lights for Earth Hour 2010.For Immediate Release: March 24, 2010
Sheridan will turn the lights off for one hour on Saturday, March 27 beginning at 8:30 pm, as we participate in Earth Hour 2010. Earth Hour is a worldwide event that originated in Sydney, Australia in 2007, when businesses and households turned off their lights for one hour to send a message that it's possible to take action on global warming.
In the last two years, the event has achieved global recognition, with more than 4,000 cities and towns participating in 2009. Sheridan is proud to participate by turning out the lights on March 27.
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan offers youth summer camps
- Muthana Zouri joins Sheridan as Dean of the Pilon School of Business