Sheridan to participate in Earth Hour 2010
Sheridan is turning out the lights for Earth Hour 2010.For Immediate Release: March 24, 2010
Sheridan will turn the lights off for one hour on Saturday, March 27 beginning at 8:30 pm, as we participate in Earth Hour 2010. Earth Hour is a worldwide event that originated in Sydney, Australia in 2007, when businesses and households turned off their lights for one hour to send a message that it's possible to take action on global warming.
In the last two years, the event has achieved global recognition, with more than 4,000 cities and towns participating in 2009. Sheridan is proud to participate by turning out the lights on March 27.
- Update on Sheridan planning for fall 2021 semester
- Sheridan celebrates second season of Netflix series “Blown Away”
- Playing with fire: Gearing up for a second season of Blown Away
- Sheridan launches Panel of Inquiry into Music Theatre program
- Sheridan to announce Fall 2021 program delivery modes by June 4