Update on Faculty Vote
The Ontario Labour Relations Board conducted a final offer vote on February 10.For Immediate Release: February 11, 2010
As you may be aware, the Ontario Labour Relations Board conducted a final offer vote on February 10 at Ontario’s 24 colleges.
Unofficial results indicate that a 51.25 per cent majority of college faculty accepted the colleges’ final offer. Sheridan faculty voted 54.47 per cent in favour of accepting the offer.
The official final vote will be determined after a review of all the ballots, including segregated ballots and mail-in ballots, by the Ontario Labour Relations Board.
The final outcome of the vote is expected to be confirmed within the next two weeks. In the meantime, all classes and activities at Sheridan will continue as usual.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this uncertain time, and look forward to a resolution in the near future. Future updates will be posted on this site as they become available.
- Update on Sheridan planning for fall 2021 semester
- Sheridan celebrates second season of Netflix series “Blown Away”
- Playing with fire: Gearing up for a second season of Blown Away
- Sheridan soars to 14th spot on Forbes’ Canada's Best Employers list
- Sheridan to announce Fall 2021 program delivery modes by June 4