Update on Faculty Vote
The Ontario Labour Relations Board conducted a final offer vote on February 10.For Immediate Release: February 11, 2010
As you may be aware, the Ontario Labour Relations Board conducted a final offer vote on February 10 at Ontario’s 24 colleges.
Unofficial results indicate that a 51.25 per cent majority of college faculty accepted the colleges’ final offer. Sheridan faculty voted 54.47 per cent in favour of accepting the offer.
The official final vote will be determined after a review of all the ballots, including segregated ballots and mail-in ballots, by the Ontario Labour Relations Board.
The final outcome of the vote is expected to be confirmed within the next two weeks. In the meantime, all classes and activities at Sheridan will continue as usual.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this uncertain time, and look forward to a resolution in the near future. Future updates will be posted on this site as they become available.
- Get your shot at Sheridan: Pop-up COVID-19 vaccine clinic to open at Davis Campus in Brampton
- COVID-19 vaccine clinic pop-up at Sheridan’s Brampton campus marks halfway point
- Updated vaccine procedure at Sheridan
- Update on Sheridan planning for fall 2021 semester
- Sheridan to announce Fall 2021 program delivery modes by June 4
Stories you may like
Sheridan ECE Experts Have Advice on Getting Young Children Ready for School
Expert faculty available to comment on a range of issues related to early childhood learning
Sheridan Broadcast Journalism Students win RTDNA Awards
Four students among winners of prestigious industry association awards