Faculty Collective Bargaining Update
The results of a system-wide vote by faculty on January 13 have been released.For Immediate Release: January 14, 2010
As a result of the system-wide vote taken on January 13, faculty bargaining unit members at Ontario's 24 colleges and institutes have voted 57% to give their union a strike mandate. The management bargaining team has now called the mediator to bring the parties back to the bargaining table to resume negotiations.
Classes will continue and we will keep you apprised of any developments as they occur. Please be assured that, in the event of a strike, we are committed to do everything possible to ensure that our students are able to complete this academic semester.
If you have any specific questions related to this matter, please direct them to email@example.com.
- Playing with fire: Gearing up for a second season of Blown Away
- Sheridan celebrates second season of Netflix series “Blown Away”
- Sheridan soars to 14th spot on Forbes’ Canada's Best Employers list
- Partnership with McMaster University opens degree pathways to Sheridan General Arts and Science graduates
- Breaking down barriers: How an inclusive environment created new opportunities