Faculty Collective Bargaining Update
The results of a system-wide vote by faculty on January 13 have been released.For Immediate Release: January 14, 2010
As a result of the system-wide vote taken on January 13, faculty bargaining unit members at Ontario's 24 colleges and institutes have voted 57% to give their union a strike mandate. The management bargaining team has now called the mediator to bring the parties back to the bargaining table to resume negotiations.
Classes will continue and we will keep you apprised of any developments as they occur. Please be assured that, in the event of a strike, we are committed to do everything possible to ensure that our students are able to complete this academic semester.
If you have any specific questions related to this matter, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sheridan to offer Canada’s first osteopathy degree in the postsecondary system
- Sheridan tops Forbes Canada's Best Employers list
- Sheridan ranks #1 in research partnerships and industry research income in annual college rankings
- How animation alumna Tale Linh Do brings her visions to life
- Sheridan alumni nominated for more than 60 Canadian Screen Awards