Performing Arts Students to Perform for Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall
The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall will be treated to a performance by Sheridan’s own Performing Arts – Preparation students at the Royal Agricultural Winter FairFor Immediate Release: November 4, 2009
The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall will be treated to a performance by Sheridan’s own Performing Arts – Preparation students at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair this Friday, November 6.
After officially opening the 87th edition of the Fair, their Royal Highnesses will be taken on a tour, including a stop at the Healthy Living Stage at 10:00 am to take in a show featuring fourteen Performing Arts – Preparation students and four alumni.
In addition to their special performance for the royal couple, Sheridan’s students can be seen performing every day of the fair, at 12:00 noon on the Healthy Living Stage.
Sheridan’s Performing Arts – Preparation program is a comprehensive, one-year introduction to the performing arts. Students gain first-hand experience in a wide range of disciplines, developing core skills that can help them advance to a more specialized performing arts program.
- Update on Sheridan planning for fall 2021 semester
- Sheridan celebrates second season of Netflix series “Blown Away”
- Playing with fire: Gearing up for a second season of Blown Away
- Sheridan soars to 14th spot on Forbes’ Canada's Best Employers list
- Sheridan to announce Fall 2021 program delivery modes by June 4