Listen to our students live on AM 740 - Oct. 15
Tune in for a live performance by our Music Theatre students.For Immediate Release: October 14, 2009
Tune into AM 740 on Thursday, October 15 from 2:00-2:30 pm to hear a live performance by our Music Theatre students! The show will also feature an interview with the Music Theatre Performance program's coordinator, Greg Peterson, and faculty Greg Andrews. Click on the link below for live streaming:
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan offers youth summer camps
- Sheridan to celebrate more than 6,200 graduates during 2023 Spring Convocation
Stories you may like
Designing better experiences
Sheridan is home to Canada's first undergraduate degree in Experiential Design, a rapidly growing field in which designers create multi-sensory physical environments that communicate.
Made in CAMDT: Six projects that demonstrate innovative possibilities at Sheridan’s advanced manufacturing hub
Finding solutions to industry problems is at the core of the innovative work actioned by Sheridan faculty, students and staff at the Centre for Advanced Manufacturing and Design Technologies (CAMDT).