ChatGPT for Careers: Use AI to Accelerate Your Job Search
Date: Oct. 11, 2023
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Interested in learning more about AI tools like ChatGPT, and how you can use them to accelerate your job search? Join Jeremy Schifeling, co-founder of The Job Insiders and ChatGPT power user, to discover:
- How to find your perfect path by exploring different industries based on your major and interests – including tailored homework exercises to find your fit.
- The perfect resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile templates for your desired field – including tips on how to get through resume writer’s block.
- A complete interview coach that guides you from prepping for the most likely questions to composing an amazing thank you letter.
- The right balance between AI support and human creativity – since the most successful jobseekers will harness both!
Why This Isn't a Standard Webinar (And Why You Should Join Live!)
As a former teacher, Jeremy makes sure that every session is highly engaging and that all his advice is 100% actionable. To see what you can expect, watch this welcome video from Jeremy and then get ready to:
- Participate in live roleplays.
- Make changes to your LinkedIn profile that will immediately start attracting recruiters.
- Work on techniques that will 10X your chances of getting interviews at any organization.
Plus, he’ll be giving away multiple copies of his #1 LinkedIn bestseller, Linked: Conquer LinkedIn. Get Your Dream Job. Own Your Future. But you need to join live in order to win!
Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
Time: 12–1 p.m.
Location: Online, Zoom
Want to get a head start?
Sign-up today for our free online course: Mastering LinkedIn – The Missing Manual. Turn your profile into a recruiter magnet. This is a step-by-step online course by the Job Insiders for mastering LinkedIn – an exclusive free resource for Sheridan alumni for a limited time (normally US$99).
Be sure to get your profile graded for free – so you know where to focus your efforts!
Learn more about Jeremy
Founder + CEO, Break into Tech
Jeremy Schifeling has devoted his career to helping others succeed in theirs. From teaching kindergarten in Brooklyn to recruiting top students at Teach For America to leading education marketing at LinkedIn, he’s touched the lives of millions of people at every stage of their journeys. Along the way, he’s published the best-selling LinkedIn book on Amazon, served as a career coach for military veterans at Shift.org and MBA students at the University of Michigan, and produced the most-viewed video in LinkedIn’s history. He currently leads marketing at Khan Academy and shares his thoughts on Break into Tech, a site for anyone who wants to launch a tech career.