Sheridan’s Career Launch Job Fair
Date: Feb. 16, 2022
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2021
Time: 10 am – 5 pm ET
- 10 am – 1 pm ET: Skilled Trades/STEM/Arts & Design/Manufacturing employers
- 2 – 5 pm ET: Business/Education/Health Care/Social Services/Public Safety/Health & Wellness employers
Whether you are actively recruiting for available summer, co-op/internship, new graduate, or other positions, interested in establishing a brand presence for your organization at Sheridan, or looking to build a talent pipeline for the future, join us for Sheridan College’s first-ever virtual Career Launch Job Fair to connect with students, graduates, career changers or internationally-trained professionals eager to launch their careers!
This virtual event will take place via the Hopin virtual events platform, with detailed instructions and technical support provided to all employer registrants.
From 10 am to 1 pm ET, we will feature employers looking to connect with job seekers about Skilled Trades, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math), Arts & Design, and Manufacturing roles.
From 2 to 5 pm ET, we will feature employers looking to connect with job seekers about Business, Education, Health Care, Social Services, Public Safety, and Health & Wellness roles.
Fee: To support our valued employer partners through this challenging time, the registration fee for this fair has been significantly reduced to $75 + HST.
Each registered organization will receive:
- A customizable space on the front Job Fair page for each registered organization that can be branded as they wish
- A virtual booth for each registered organization that can also be branded and customized
- Tickets for two (2) organization representatives to participate in the fair (additional tickets can be purchased for $20 + HST each)
- Ongoing technical support prior to and during the job fair
- Virtual interview facilities within the Hopin platform with the option to meet students one-on-one or for small group interviews
- Option to interact with job seekers via video and chat
- Option to step away from the virtual booth but still have key information shared with job seekers
- Opportunity to present on stage to all event attendees (spaces are limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Post-event analytics, including attendee numbers and contact information
- A student assigned to provide support to each organization the day of the event
- Access to Sheridan students, graduates and community members who are actively seeking work all in one convenient place!
For further information, please contact Sandra Yu, Employment Development Specialist at email@example.com or Nancy White, Business Centre/Workshop Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with Sheridan’s Career-Integrated Learning.