Why work at Sheridan?
Join the Sheridan team!
We offer our employees a stimulating environment at three unique campuses in the Greater Toronto Area.
By joining the Sheridan team, you'll help shape the future of our students as they prepare to enter the workforce. Sheridan is dedicated to finding top candidates who share our passion for student success and education.
Giving the best back to our employees
Our employees bring their best every day to our students and to the Sheridan community. In return, we’re committed to giving the best back to our employees and their families through our benefits:
- Have peace of mind, knowing you have coverage paid by Sheridan.
- Through our Employee and Family Assistance Program provider, Morneau Sheppell, access a variety of resources around mental and physical health, emotional well-being and work-life balance.
- Sheridan offers maternity and parental leave options for parents that include at least one year of leave for a child’s birth or adoption.
- We top up maternity and parental leave up to 93% of your earnings.
Future financial security
- We offer defined benefit pension plans for permanent and contract employees that include inflation protection, pension for surviving spouse.
- The CAAT Pension Plan is award-winning, and well managed.
- Sheridan also offers retiree health plan options.
- Regular time away from work is essential for recharging and renewing yourself.
- Full-time employees start at a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year and observe a paid college closure between December 25 and January 1 each year.
Opportunities to learn and grow
- Enrol in Sheridan courses for $20 plus program costs.
- Access a professional development fund of up to $1,000 per year.
- Participate in onsite workshops for employees.
- Advance your skills with access to LinkedIn Learning.
- We offer a generous tuition reimbursement program, as well as a scholarship plan for dependents.
- Get great discounts on software and hardware purchases.
For more information, review our Summary of PD Opportunities for Sheridan Employees.
Convenience of on-site amenities
- Early Childcare Centres at our Oakville and Mississauga campuses.
- Athletic Centre facilities at all three campuses.
- A variety of dining options at each campus.
- Theatre Sheridan performances at our Oakville campus.
- And more!
At Sheridan, we live and work in a global village that’s brimming with curious, smart, gutsy and inspired minds. Interested in joining the team? Explore our current career opportunities and apply today!