Scholarships and Academic Awards
International Entrance Scholarship
All new international students beginning their full-time postsecondary studies (ESL and programs with tuition reduction excluded) in Spring 2023, Fall 2023 or Winter 2024 semesters in Year 1 (Semester 1) will receive an entrance scholarship ranging from $500 to $2,000. Students will be notified of their exact scholarship amount with their Letter of Acceptance. These funds will be automatically added to students’ accounts. Students must remain full-time in the semester for the instalment to be issued for that semester.
The International Entrance Scholarship does not require a separate application.
International tuition reduction
The following programs in the Pilon School of Business will have a reduction in tuition, effective for the Fall 2023 semester, for all students/levels (new and returning) on a full-time basis. The reduction will be reflected in the Fee Estimates.
- Business Diplomas (General, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing)
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Supply Chain)
- Marketing Management (Graduate Certificate)
- International Business Management (Graduate Certificate)
- Project Management (Graduate Certificate)