Elizabeth S Littlejohn
Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
Teaching & Research Interests
Elizabeth is a professor in the Communication, Culture and Information Technology program at Sheridan College, a joint program with the University of Toronto at Mississauga. She is an urban activist, journalist and filmmaker, engaged in issues regarding sustainable transit implementation and design.
- Canadian Film Centre, Habitat
- Interactive Arts and Entertainment Program
- N.Y.U. M.F.A., Graduate Film Program
- Tisch School of the Arts
- Concordia University. B.F.A.
- Sheridan Sustainable Design Research Lab
- President's Sustainability Challenge
Select publications and presentations
- Online Journalist specializing in sustainable design and transit initiatives.
- CCT312 Interactive Storytelling
- CCT333 Social Innovation
- CCT351 Theory and Practice of Animation
- CCT434 Sustainable Design
- Sustainable design and social innovation
- transmedia storytelling
- animation motion graphics and human computer interaction.