This is a volunteer opportunity like no other.
Do you want to share your professional knowledge and help someone change their life? Register as a mentor with TRIEC Mentoring Partnership and help a recent immigrant to Canada reconnect with their profession.
- It's a chance give back to your professional community
- You develop your own coaching skills while you help others succeed
- As a mentor, you build connections and grow your network
- Mentoring is a flexible time commitment of just 18 hours over three months
You should become a mentor if:
- You have worked for at least two years in your field in Canada.
- You're thinking about your professional legacy.
- You want to share your industry knowledge with others.
- You want to develop professionally.
Mentors commit to a total of 18 hours over three months. Meetings can be in-person, online, over the phone and can include referrals for information interviews.
To learn more please contact:
Coordinator – TRIEC Mentoring Partnership
Sheridan Community Employment Services