Updates on study permits and Provincial Attestation Letters (PALs) for international students

SCAET building at Sheridan's Trafalgar Road Campus

File a Formal Complaint

If you've experienced sexual violence and would like to file a formal complaint, we can help you. It is important to note that you do not need to file a formal complaint in order to receive support.

You may also wish to press charges under the Criminal Code by speaking with the police services.

Contact the Sexual Violence Response Specialist

Please contact the Sexual Violence Response Specialist, who can help you review reporting options, both on and off campus: 905-845-9430, ext. 8430 or svrs@sheridancollege.ca

Learn about Sheridan's formal complaint process

For information about Sheridan's formal complaint process, please visit the Sexual Violence page on Sheridan Central (Sheridan login required) or contact the Centre for Equity and Inclusion: 905-845-9430, ext. 2915 or equity@sheridancollege.ca

Learn about your local police department

Cookies help us improve your website experience.
By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies.