Founded in 1967, Sheridan has grown from a local college of 400 students to one of Ontario's leading postsecondary institutions, educating approximately 22,500 full-time and 18,500 continuing and part-time studies students every year on three campuses in three Ontario cities — Oakville, Brampton and Mississauga.
An award-winning institution, Sheridan attracts students from across Canada and around the world. Sheridan's 210,000+ alumni play a critical role in shaping the future of our society in the fields of arts, business, community service, health, technology, and the skilled trades.
- Sheridan planning for full return in Fall 2022 May 25, 2022
- Sheridan hosts Brampton community cleanup and officially adopts parkMay 19, 2022
- Sheridan changes name of cyber security degree programMay 19, 2022 | Science & Technology
- May 27, 2022Sheridan’s Virtual Pharmacy Technician Career Fair 2022
- Jun 15, 2022National Indigenous History Month Alumni Panel
- Jun 16, 2022LGBTQ+ Mental Health: What We Need to Know
Sheridan planning for full return in Fall 2022
Sheridan is preparing for a vibrant on-campus experience for the upcoming Fall 2022 semester, with most of our campus services and activities returning to pre-pandemic levels.
Sheridan hosts Brampton community cleanup and officially adopts park
Sheridan employees and students joined members of the Brampton community to clean Fletcher's Green Community Park and the Davis Campus on May 17. Sheridan will be officially adopting the park as part of the college’s commitment to being a good neighbour.