New Visions from Applied Photography at Sheridan
Three Sheridan graduates’ work featured in Toronto exhibitionFor Immediate Release: February 21, 2013
Sheridan’s Faculty of Animation, Arts and Design is recognized as a top-choice destination among creative arts colleges. Our students develop a rare combination of artistic talent, professionalism, and technical sophistication. The Bachelor of Photography program offers a professional education with an emphasis on the conceptual, technical and aesthetic possibilities of the medium, and combines practice, history and theory.
- Playing with fire: Gearing up for a second season of Blown Away
- Sheridan celebrates second season of Netflix series “Blown Away”
- Sheridan soars to 14th spot on Forbes’ Canada's Best Employers list
- Partnership with McMaster University opens degree pathways to Sheridan General Arts and Science graduates
- Breaking down barriers: How an inclusive environment created new opportunities