Sheridan alumni band together to buy #BreakfastForABruin
Talk about a breakfast of champions!
Last Tuesday, Dec. 3, over 600 Sheridan students started their mornings a little brighter when they were given vouchers for a free breakfast, along with a healthy snack.
In the lead up to Giving Tuesday, Sheridan alumni generously bought breakfast vouchers that students could redeem for free snacks and coffee at locations at all three campuses.
Along with their donations, alumni had the opportunity to pass along an inspirational or encouraging message to help support students during the busy exam season. These messages were personally hand written on the back of each voucher.
Thanks to all our alumni who bought #BreakfastForABruin! If you want to join in next year, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Update on Sheridan planning for fall 2021 semester
- Sheridan celebrates second season of Netflix series “Blown Away”
- Playing with fire: Gearing up for a second season of Blown Away
- Sheridan soars to 14th spot on Forbes’ Canada's Best Employers list
- Sheridan launches Panel of Inquiry into Music Theatre program