Sheridan alumni band together to buy #BreakfastForABruin
Talk about a breakfast of champions!
Last Tuesday, Dec. 3, over 600 Sheridan students started their mornings a little brighter when they were given vouchers for a free breakfast, along with a healthy snack.
In the lead up to Giving Tuesday, Sheridan alumni generously bought breakfast vouchers that students could redeem for free snacks and coffee at locations at all three campuses.
Along with their donations, alumni had the opportunity to pass along an inspirational or encouraging message to help support students during the busy exam season. These messages were personally hand written on the back of each voucher.
Thanks to all our alumni who bought #BreakfastForABruin! If you want to join in next year, let us know: email@example.com.
- Get your shot at Sheridan: Pop-up COVID-19 vaccine clinic to open at Davis Campus in Brampton
- COVID-19 vaccine clinic pop-up at Sheridan’s Brampton campus marks halfway point
- Update on Sheridan planning for fall 2021 semester
- Updated vaccine procedure at Sheridan
- Sheridan to announce Fall 2021 program delivery modes by June 4
Stories you may like
Sheridan receives 2020 EnVisioneer of the Year award
Sheridan has been recognized as the EnVisioneer of the Year by Danfoss, a global supplier of energy-efficient solutions, for developing innovative energy savings systems leveraging Danfoss technology.