Sheridan alumni band together to buy #BreakfastForABruin
Talk about a breakfast of champions!
Last Tuesday, Dec. 3, over 600 Sheridan students started their mornings a little brighter when they were given vouchers for a free breakfast, along with a healthy snack.
In the lead up to Giving Tuesday, Sheridan alumni generously bought breakfast vouchers that students could redeem for free snacks and coffee at locations at all three campuses.
Along with their donations, alumni had the opportunity to pass along an inspirational or encouraging message to help support students during the busy exam season. These messages were personally hand written on the back of each voucher.
Thanks to all our alumni who bought #BreakfastForABruin! If you want to join in next year, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan offers youth summer camps
- Muthana Zouri joins Sheridan as Dean of the Pilon School of Business
Stories you may like
Sheridan celebrates $2M gift from Magna in support of Skilled Trades
In honour of a $2M gift from automotive technology supplier Magna to boost the skilled trades, Sheridan has re-named its suite of Skilled Trades programs as the Magna School for the Skilled Trades. The Skilled Trades Centre at Sheridan’s Davis Campus in Brampton has also been re-named the Magna Skilled Trades Centre.