Sheridan alumni band together to buy #BreakfastForABruin
Talk about a breakfast of champions!
Last Tuesday, Dec. 3, over 600 Sheridan students started their mornings a little brighter when they were given vouchers for a free breakfast, along with a healthy snack.
In the lead up to Giving Tuesday, Sheridan alumni generously bought breakfast vouchers that students could redeem for free snacks and coffee at locations at all three campuses.
Along with their donations, alumni had the opportunity to pass along an inspirational or encouraging message to help support students during the busy exam season. These messages were personally hand written on the back of each voucher.
Thanks to all our alumni who bought #BreakfastForABruin! If you want to join in next year, let us know: email@example.com.
- Technical Production staff, students ensuring that the shows can go on
- The power of story and the ampersand: Creative Writing & Publishing students share their inspirations and successes
- HR grads share tips for nailing your virtual job hunt
- Brant | Halton | Peel Partnership Allocates $715,550 Through the Federal Investment Readiness Program
- Showing Sheridan spirit: Business students earn national Enactus award