Faculty Strike Underway at Ontario's 24 Colleges
As of 12:01 am on Monday, October 16, faculty at Ontario’s 24 colleges, including Sheridan, commenced strike action.
All classes are cancelled for Sheridan’s full- and part-time students for the duration of the strike. Courses offered through the Faculty of Continuing and Professional Studies will continue as scheduled.
All Sheridan campuses remain open, and a number of services will continue to operate. A complete list is posted on our strike information webpage at strikeinfo.sheridancollege.ca. This list will be updated on a daily basis. The webpage also includes answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs), as well as instructions for crossing a picket line. The FAQs will continue to be updated as more information becomes available.
For questions not covered in the information provided on the webpage, students can email email@example.com. A phone number has also been set up to handle inquiries: 905-815-4070.
- Sheridan to offer Canada’s first osteopathy degree in the postsecondary system
- Sheridan tops Forbes Canada's Best Employers list
- Sheridan ranks #1 in research partnerships and industry research income in annual college rankings
- How animation alumna Tale Linh Do brings her visions to life
- Sheridan alumni nominated for more than 60 Canadian Screen Awards
Stories you may like
Sheridan Students Enter Their Car in Autocross Competition
Sheridan Motorsports team to compete at Formula North in Barrie, Ontario
Oakville Chamber Partners with SheridanCorporate
SheridanCorporate and the Oakville Chamber of Commerce announce a new partnership to help Oakville businesses compete...