Faculty Strike Underway at Ontario's 24 Colleges
As of 12:01 am on Monday, October 16, faculty at Ontario’s 24 colleges, including Sheridan, commenced strike action.
All classes are cancelled for Sheridan’s full- and part-time students for the duration of the strike. Courses offered through the Faculty of Continuing and Professional Studies will continue as scheduled.
All Sheridan campuses remain open, and a number of services will continue to operate. A complete list is posted on our strike information webpage at strikeinfo.sheridancollege.ca. This list will be updated on a daily basis. The webpage also includes answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs), as well as instructions for crossing a picket line. The FAQs will continue to be updated as more information becomes available.
For questions not covered in the information provided on the webpage, students can email firstname.lastname@example.org. A phone number has also been set up to handle inquiries: 905-815-4070.
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan offers youth summer camps
- Muthana Zouri joins Sheridan as Dean of the Pilon School of Business