Theatre Sheridan reimagines musical theatre with First Drafts
- Sheridan statement regarding IRCC policy changes
- They came as international students, now give back to community with career success
- Interaction Design students create digital solutions to combat loneliness
- Ten Sheridan students receive Canada's largest skilled trade scholarship
- Why is generative AI both exciting and terrifying?
Stories you may like
Interior Design graduate helms equity initiatives to pay it forward
Driven by her passion for creativity and philanthropy, Kathryn Lawrence (Bachelor of Interior Design ’19) has launched several initiatives to create an environment where diverse communities can connect, grow, have access to knowledge and resources, and find representation not only in Canada, but also in Jamaica, the country she is proud to call home.
Music theatre alumna brings a new holiday story to the Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre with Chris, Mrs.
As director, producer, and lyricist of the new original musical, Katie Kerr (Music Theatre Performance ’13) credits her time at Sheridan for helping her develop as an artist interested in new works.
Rob McCallum on PlanetCoolStuff after winning TIFF award for Mr. Dressup: The Magic of Make Believe
Rob McCallum (Advanced Television and Film ’06) is following up on the success of his award-winning documentary Mr. Dressup: The Magic of Make Believe at Toronto International Film Festival 2023, with a 13-episode series, PlanetCoolStuff.