Sheridan students create Zen Space at Square One Shopping Centre
For students who are looking to tackle their first major installment, Vu shares a piece of advice: “Inspiration is everywhere. Don’t be afraid to look for it even in the obscure and random places.” Zen Space is open at Square One from now until June 30, 2023. Upon closing, all materials from the installation will be donated to Sheridan’s Visual Merchandising Arts program.
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan offers youth summer camps
- Sheridan to celebrate more than 6,200 graduates during 2023 Spring Convocation
Stories you may like
Music theatre alumna brings a new holiday story to the Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre with Chris, Mrs.
As director, producer, and lyricist of the new original musical, Katie Kerr (Music Theatre Performance ’13) credits her time at Sheridan for helping her develop as an artist interested in new works.
Rob McCallum on PlanetCoolStuff after winning TIFF award for Mr. Dressup: The Magic of Make Believe
Rob McCallum (Advanced Television and Film ’06) is following up on the success of his award-winning documentary Mr. Dressup: The Magic of Make Believe at Toronto International Film Festival 2023, with a 13-episode series, PlanetCoolStuff.