Statement regarding falsified content on social media
Sheridan College is aware of a screenshot that has been circulating on social media channels over the last few days, misrepresenting the institution’s International Centre. This screenshot has been photoshopped and does not originate from Sheridan College, nor does its message reflect the values of our institution. The official webpage can be viewed here.
The fictitious and inaccurate content being circulated creates a harmful and wrongful perception about our international students. Sheridan deeply values the diversity of its student body, whose knowledge and perspectives enrich the learning experience for all of our students. Sheridan actively works to foster a sense of belonging for all members of our community by continually striving to create an equitable and inclusive place to study and work.
- Playing with fire: Gearing up for a second season of Blown Away
- Sheridan celebrates second season of Netflix series “Blown Away”
- Update on Sheridan planning for fall 2021 semester
- Sheridan soars to 14th spot on Forbes’ Canada's Best Employers list
- Partnership with McMaster University opens degree pathways