Statement regarding falsified content on social media
Sheridan College is aware of a screenshot that has been circulating on social media channels over the last few days, misrepresenting the institution’s International Centre. This screenshot has been photoshopped and does not originate from Sheridan College, nor does its message reflect the values of our institution. The official webpage can be viewed here.
The fictitious and inaccurate content being circulated creates a harmful and wrongful perception about our international students. Sheridan deeply values the diversity of its student body, whose knowledge and perspectives enrich the learning experience for all of our students. Sheridan actively works to foster a sense of belonging for all members of our community by continually striving to create an equitable and inclusive place to study and work.
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan offers youth summer camps
- Muthana Zouri joins Sheridan as Dean of the Pilon School of Business