Nine Sheridan alumni vie for Daytime Emmy Awards
Nine Sheridan alumni have been nominated for Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards.
The winners of 46th Annual Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards, which recognize outstanding achievement in all fields of daytime television production, will be recognized at a ceremony in Los Angeles on May 3.
Sheridan’s nominated alumni are:
- Danielle Dobbyn (Advanced Special Effects Makeup ’15) in the Outstanding Art Direction/Set Direction/Scenic Design category for Odd Squad.
- Elaine Bogan (Bachelor of Animation ’08) is up for Outstanding Directing for an Animated Program for Tales of Arcadia: Trollhunters.
- Three alumni were nominated in the category for Outstanding Main Title and Graphic Design for an Animated Program: Christopher Mitchell (Computer Animation ’96) for The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, Michael Smukavic (Animation ’93) for Tales of Arcadia: 3Below and Alex Wang (Bachelor of Animation ’15) for Hilda.
- Helen Lebeau (Media Arts ’82) and Melissa Graham (Animation ’97) are nominated for Outstanding Preschool Children’s Animated Series for Esme & Roy (pictured).
- Toni Stevens (Media Arts ’85) for Outstanding Special Class Animated Program for PAW Patrol: Mighty Pups.
- Eddie West (Bachelor of Animation ’11) is part of the team to be nominated for Outstanding Writing for a Preschool Animated Program for Ask the StoryBots.
- Playing with fire: Gearing up for a second season of Blown Away
- Sheridan celebrates second season of Netflix series “Blown Away”
- Update on Sheridan planning for fall 2021 semester
- Sheridan soars to 14th spot on Forbes’ Canada's Best Employers list
- Partnership with McMaster University opens degree pathways