Sheridan alum creates Royal Wedding commemorative coin
A Sheridan alumni’s sketch of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will appear on a commemorative coin to mark the upcoming Royal Wedding. Joel Kimmel (Illustration ’03) was commissioned by the Royal Canadian Mint to sketch the couple’s image for the coin. Kimmel has designed over 25 coins for The Royal Canadian Mint, including commemorating the Last Spike, The Battle of Neuve-Chappelle and The Battle of Ortona.
- Technical Production staff, students ensuring that the shows can go on
- The power of story and the ampersand: Creative Writing & Publishing students share their inspirations and successes
- HR grads share tips for nailing your virtual job hunt
- Brant | Halton | Peel Partnership Allocates $715,550 Through the Federal Investment Readiness Program
- Showing Sheridan spirit: Business students earn national Enactus award